The Binary Pulse Methodology
Strategy + Execution = our competitive advantage
Binary Pulse's Value Proposition
- Analysis of your business strategy including market position, operations, financial strength, competition, as well as existing technology infrastructure and acumen.
- Providing measurement on technologies performance in fulfilling these business elements.
- Creating a new technology strategy that aligns company resources and maximizes market share and returns on technology investments.
- Assisting with proper vendor selection and integration success
- Ongoing support to accomplish your business goals through your technology investments
Technology, the alignment tool of forward thinking companies
- Marketing Technology via mobile apps, websites, SEO, social media and Big Data is the new medium for identifying and exposing your value proposition to the world.
- Knowledge CreationCreating intellectual property through experience, data insights, and hard work are made efficient and secure through technology.
- Asset ManagementProduct procurement, tagging, maintenance, disposal and cost allocation of technology effects the bottom line.
- Risk Mitigation / Legal Another day, another security breach. Proper technology strategy allows planning for risks and mitigating their impact.
- Vendor ManagementSo many providers, so little time. Which do I call? what is a proper price? Supply chain is critical with technology the link between.
- OperationsThe original use of technology, maximizing operational workflows to accomplish more with less.
- Finance Most focus too much on "What does a technology cost?". A better question is "How much return on investment can we have through technology?"
- Organizational StructureWith matrix organizations dominating the market, technology is the glue in cross division discussion and task coordination.
- Human ResourcesRecord keeping and servicing employee needs is one of the largest tasks companies are faced with. Technology automates.
Quotes that inspire our endeavors
Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.
Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.
There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.